Dashboard | Follow me N▲ked Unicorns
N▲ked Unicorns

If you hate me for no reason at all , I'll be nice and give you a reason to . :)

Entries Chef Linkeys
▲ Lalala


I am one in a million because I am who I am . I don't try to be someone else . Love me for who I am is all that I ask . I'm sorry if I can't please everybody . This girl here , she just needs a hug from someone who needs her and not just want her .

▲ Welcome

Hihi !


Hi . Welcome to my world :)
Naataashaa here :)
xDream Shooterzx on Youtube :)
@CocKyLov3 , Follow me :)
I love all things vintage :)
Hate me ? I hate you too . :)
I will only love you ,
If you press the f13 button :D
Naked Unicorns Rock :)


▲ Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

▲ Questions



▲ Main Menu

» U - TURN
» Crazy Seahorses ~
» Rainbow Bananas ~
» Purple Pineapples .
» F - CRAZY
» Funky Feels .
» D-Date Smash .
» LED . SUPERNOVA . BOOM .
» Pixelated Shit .
» Too Little . Too late .

▲ Miracle

Give Thanks To ::
Skin by Haimuel
Based code by Haimuel
Background Google
All Right Reserved by Haimuellll:)
▲Bitchy Dolphins~
Sunday 18 March 2012 | 0 little note


Okay. Listen up all you no-good ,
long-fringed , boot-licking , 
two-faced , backstabbing ,
gossiping pampered pretties .
Let me tell you something okay?
You have basically and absolutely NO RIGHTS
to tell me what to do and what you all fucking think of me . 
I don't need your approval to make my decision .
I don't need any of your 'feedbacks' to change the way I am . 
I don't need your help to be the baddest bitch in the eyes of everyone . 
I don't need you to make my life miserable as it already is .
I don't need you to tell me what you think of my friends . 
I don't need you to make me feel that I'm not good enough .
I don't and have never gave a damn or shit about all of you and whatever that you dogs are trying to do . 
Yeah , I AM THE BITCH .
Not happy with me ? 
Fine . That's your problem . 
I'm not happy either . 
So why not make each other's lives more easy . 
You all go around and find some other lowlifes to comment on ,
and I'll go back to living my life .
How bout that yeah ?
Adiós , fuck faces . 
FYI , I don't live to please anybody . 
Don't like and can't stand me , Please , 
FUCK THE HELL OFF .
:)





OLDER / NEWER