Dashboard | Follow me N▲ked Unicorns
N▲ked Unicorns

If you hate me for no reason at all , I'll be nice and give you a reason to . :)

Entries Chef Linkeys
▲ Lalala


I am one in a million because I am who I am . I don't try to be someone else . Love me for who I am is all that I ask . I'm sorry if I can't please everybody . This girl here , she just needs a hug from someone who needs her and not just want her .

▲ Welcome

Hihi !


Hi . Welcome to my world :)
Naataashaa here :)
xDream Shooterzx on Youtube :)
@CocKyLov3 , Follow me :)
I love all things vintage :)
Hate me ? I hate you too . :)
I will only love you ,
If you press the f13 button :D
Naked Unicorns Rock :)


▲ Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

▲ Questions



▲ Main Menu

» Sweet Pickles~
» Slacking Peanut Butter~
» Dancing Hole Punchers~
» Evil Tinkerbell~
» Bitchy Dolphins~
» U - TURN
» Crazy Seahorses ~
» Rainbow Bananas ~
» Purple Pineapples .
» F - CRAZY

▲ Miracle

Give Thanks To ::
Skin by Haimuel
Based code by Haimuel
Background Google
All Right Reserved by Haimuellll:)
▲Painful Sponge~
Thursday 5 April 2012 | 0 little note


My eyes have gone blind ,
 time has stopped .
I got to know you ,
 who is so eye-blinding .
I can't hide it , 
I can't help myself
I love you ,
 I want you .
I know I can't have you - 
the love of a friend .
I can't forget for a single day - 
I can't stop .


Breathlessly , I love you ,
 I only love you .
My heart that looks toward you is burning .
We're not friends , 
we're not lovers - 
it hurts and I cry
My heart cannot be hidden - 
it's getting bigger - 
it hurts .



I can't breath because I can't have you .
This is a heartbreaking one side love .
I Need you , I Want you , 
I Miss you , Wanna Feel you . 
So please , 
know that my mind is only for you  .



If you are tired and exhausted and you need someone else .
I will be there ,
 I'll treat you well so you can rest .
I will stand behind you - 
I'll look at you alone - 
the love of a friend .
Though I try to erase , 
I cannot erase .



Beautiful , I love you , 
I only love you .
My heart that looks toward you is burning .
We're not friends , 
we're not lovers -
 it hurts and I cry .
My heart cannot be hidden - 
it's getting bigger - 
 it hurts .



Even if I throw everything else away , 
I want you .
The foolish monologue , 
the words I couldn't tell you .




If we are born again in the next world , 
I won't let you go .
I love you like crazy , 
I love you till death .





~ <3 Love of a Friend - UKISS <3 ~




OLDER / NEWER