Dashboard | Follow me N▲ked Unicorns
N▲ked Unicorns

If you hate me for no reason at all , I'll be nice and give you a reason to . :)

Entries Chef Linkeys
▲ Lalala


I am one in a million because I am who I am . I don't try to be someone else . Love me for who I am is all that I ask . I'm sorry if I can't please everybody . This girl here , she just needs a hug from someone who needs her and not just want her .

▲ Welcome

Hihi !


Hi . Welcome to my world :)
Naataashaa here :)
xDream Shooterzx on Youtube :)
@CocKyLov3 , Follow me :)
I love all things vintage :)
Hate me ? I hate you too . :)
I will only love you ,
If you press the f13 button :D
Naked Unicorns Rock :)


▲ Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

▲ Questions



▲ Main Menu

» formspring.me
» Painful Sponge~
» Sweet Pickles~
» Slacking Peanut Butter~
» Dancing Hole Punchers~
» Evil Tinkerbell~
» Bitchy Dolphins~
» U - TURN
» Crazy Seahorses ~
» Rainbow Bananas ~

▲ Miracle

Give Thanks To ::
Skin by Haimuel
Based code by Haimuel
Background Google
All Right Reserved by Haimuellll:)
▲Gossiping Bully Bananas~
Tuesday 24 April 2012 | 0 little note


I absolutely hate it when people gossip about things that are private , especially about others' affairs . I mean , hello ? Whatever somethin' somethin' going on in their lives ain't got something to do with ya . Okay , I do gossip sometimes but I know my limit . I don't gossip till the extend where I hurt someone's feelings . That's just plain mean okay ? Imagine this , what if you were the one people are squakin' bout ? I bet you'll all sure as hell grab a knife and stab 'em in the ass . 
Hit the nail on the head didn't I ?
If that's true I don't see why some airheads go around doing that . Cause it's funny ? yeah right , it'll sure as hell be funny if karma bitch slaps you in the face .
Okay , main point is , think about other's feelings . If you don't like it don't do it to others as they definitely won't like it too . And ohhhhh , that reminds me . This can lead to be a form of bullying ya know ? when that happens , you'll probably get locked up , ohh locked up ? Okay , not that serious but yeah . You'll get all sorts of bloody shit problems comin' your way whit all the teachers , parents and what not . Why invite all the trouble ? Schoolin's bad enough . 

For those who have been a victim of bullying or are being gossiped about , my heart goes out to all of you darlings . Okay ? I personally have never experienced any form of bullying but I can give advices from what my momma told me . Firstly , you all gotta find someone whom you can trust . An adult , your best friend , your teacher , your sofa , your plushie , your dog or anybody . For me , my mom's my best friend .
I basically can tell her everything . She once told me ' Ya know girl , If someone tries to make life difficult for ya , make theirs ten times worse . ' It makes sense . Tell yourself this ' If anybody comes and give you a hard time or even tries to lay a finger on me , I'm gonna be whoppin' their sorry ass . '

Staying strong and finding someone ya trust is number one . Secondly , you don't need to give a damn about what they do or say . These people aren't worth it at all . They are just trying to bully people to make themselves feel better about themselves . Ohhh, I do feel sorry for them now that I think about it . Hmmm , sad. So sad . Anyways , all you gotta do is think positive and do what you feel like doing . Who can tell you what to do ? you make your own choice . Who are people to judge you . If you wanna change hairstyles , your fashion sense or put on some make up . I say you go ahead and do what you wanna okay honey ? 

Okay , I hope I helped you guys on bullying and gossiping okay ? these people are basically just low-lifes . And if anybody reading this is a bully , I suggest you better stop now honey . What goes around comes around . You're all better than this okay ? Okay . I'll be beack with more blah blahs . See ya . 
(:





OLDER / NEWER