Dashboard | Follow me N▲ked Unicorns
N▲ked Unicorns

If you hate me for no reason at all , I'll be nice and give you a reason to . :)

Entries Chef Linkeys
▲ Lalala


I am one in a million because I am who I am . I don't try to be someone else . Love me for who I am is all that I ask . I'm sorry if I can't please everybody . This girl here , she just needs a hug from someone who needs her and not just want her .

▲ Welcome

Hihi !


Hi . Welcome to my world :)
Naataashaa here :)
xDream Shooterzx on Youtube :)
@CocKyLov3 , Follow me :)
I love all things vintage :)
Hate me ? I hate you too . :)
I will only love you ,
If you press the f13 button :D
Naked Unicorns Rock :)


▲ Muzik


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

▲ Questions



▲ Main Menu

» Gossiping Bully Bananas~
» formspring.me
» Painful Sponge~
» Sweet Pickles~
» Slacking Peanut Butter~
» Dancing Hole Punchers~
» Evil Tinkerbell~
» Bitchy Dolphins~
» U - TURN
» Crazy Seahorses ~

▲ Miracle

Give Thanks To ::
Skin by Haimuel
Based code by Haimuel
Background Google
All Right Reserved by Haimuellll:)
▲Hygiene People~
Tuesday 24 April 2012 | 0 little note


Okay so , I have a fairly or should I say a perfectly good reason to blog bout this . I was kinda like on my way home from a mall near my house and I was on the bus . Out of the blue , yeah like just suddenly , BAMMM . Whoever that is really needs to take a shower , I beg of you . If you happen to be reading this I'm really sorry but yeahhh , it's for your own good . So this made me think like ' I need to blog about this . People need to know that hygiene works wonders . ' So yeah , that's basically a long story cut short . 

So firstly , take a shower , a bath or whatever . You see , people tend to sweat . Even if you lock yourself up at home , it'll still ... how do I say this . It'll still just smell a little  , okay ? So yeah , and when you take a shower , please never fail to wash your hair . I personally wash my hair everyday . I mean , I can't just stand the feeling of having dirty , oily hair . Get what I mean ?

Secondly , if you are in a sports CCA or somethin' please , wash your socks or change it once every 2-3 days . Trust me it works , you don't wanna take of your shoes and everybody either faints or go 'ewwwwwww' do ya ? No , okay ? It's gonna be embarrassing .

Thirdly , ohhhhh snap . I got a whole list . Jeeshhh , ya know what ? I'm gonna continue this in a video . That'll be easier for you guys ? Cause I tend to talk ... a lot . I'm not gonna even deny the fact that I like to get my view across and sometimes I'm just plain irritating . I can go on and on and on ... blah blah blah blah blah ... like now . See what I mean ? Okay , I hope people who's gonna watch this video to not take it personally . I'm not trying to say that ' Hey , You stink , go do somethin' bout it . ' No . I'm not okay ? I just want to help all you darlings out there . Okay , I'm not gonna lie , I tend to have oily hair and stinky feet . BUT , it's okay now ... I got it all under control right here . So , I know how you all feel , there's nothing to be embarrassed about yeahh . So I'll be hoping that it's gonna help you honeys so bye ! Muacks . (:




OLDER / NEWER